- Electric Bicycle Components
- VSF Commençal Pedelec Electrique Vélo 17Ah 48V E-Bike Remington Isabeau M1 21ad0ejgy81186
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type de batterie:||Li-Ion||Tension:||48V|
|Pour type de vélo:||Vélo électriques||Capacité:||17Ah|
|Type:||Batteries||Dimensions:||37 x 9 x 11 cm|
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||RTlSTktUX0VCSUtFNDlfRVZXREZP||Fabricant Garantie:||1 an|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- New Triceps Bicep Handlebar Fitness Strength Press Down Arm Workout Cable Handle
- Rand Fahrrad transp ogg tail wago Modell 2016 3091960200 Burley zum mitnehmen
- Shimano Dura Ace 7402 Rear Derailleur, vintage 7400 road bike
- TA 56t 50mm x 80mm BCD ALLOY CHAINRING 3 32nd (CR57)
- Wesing men and women Martial Arts body Predective Gear PU WuShu boxing equipment
- 2 in 1 Combo Tactical RED GREEN Dot Laser Sight LED Flashlight Rail Mount 16340
- Colmar PANTALONES esquí women JOYA blue blue mod. 0443-32
- Arbor Cypress Snowboard Binding 2019
- Camp Chef EX90LW Explorer 3X 3-Burner Outdoor Camping Stove Outdoor Camping
- DT Swiss H 1700 Hybrid wheel, 30 mm rim, 12 x 148 mm BOOST axle , 27.5 inch rear
- Etnies Jameson Htw Bottes D'Hiver, brown Beige
- Enforcer Jagd Outdoormesser G10 Schalen 8Cr13Mov Koppel Tragesystem Kydexscheide
- Engel 13 Quart Air and Water Tight Dry Box Cooler White Fishing Camping, New
- Engel 13 Quart Lightweight Fishing Dry Box Cooler with Shoulder Strap, Tan
- Engel 19 Quart Pesca Live Bait Caja De Hielo Seco Mas Frio Con Correa Para El...
- Engel Airtight Ice Cooler Dry Boxes - 13 Quarts
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.