- Other Camping & Hiking
- Heavy Steel Aluminium Bag Mat Guest Camp Travel Ourdoor Bed Camping Folding Duty 21ad0wzmu91697
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- American Flag LAMINATED Cornhole Wrap Bag Toss Skin Decal
- CCM MARAUDER DOUBLE REAR BRAKE MUSCLE BIKE BICYCLE MUSTANG WEDGE SPOILER NOS
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad P1 Powerone Tongxin Eagle DB Gtech M2S
- FUNKIER Men'S Firenze Short Sleeve Jersey Reflex Yellow Small Bike
- Lake Scarpa Ciclista Cx 331 Gr. 50 Us 15
- Lenker Chrom 25.4MM ZBAR FEHLING 6157 H-D 883 XLC Sportster Cust 2005-2010
- NEW COLEMAN SUNDOME 6 PERSON DOME TENT POLYESTER CANOPY CAMPING HIKING SHELTER
- Petzl Tactikka & RGB Headlamp Camo
- Shimano WH-9000-C24-CL rim for complete wheel, 20h rear clincher
- Tilley Hikers Hat - Grey - Size 7
- Vintage Yamaha Snowmobile 1971 Stator Plate SS 433 GP 396 SL 338 SW Sno Jet
- Grundens C116G Clipper 116 Bib Pant Green
- JITAI Baitcasting Angeln Reel Erweiterte Carbon Griff Kork Knöpfe Aluminium
- Mens Columbia PFG Regular Red White bluee Long Sleeved Fishing Shirt Medium 80
- Hope Tech 3 Tech3 X2 MTB Mountain Bike Disc Brakes FULL Brakeset-183F 160R redor
- Hope Tech 3 V4 bluee Left Front with Braided Hose Brake w Floating redor New
- Hope Tech 3 V4 bluee Right Rear with Braided Hose Brake - Brand New
- Hope Tech 3 V4 orange Right Rear w Braided Hose Brake w Floating redor New
- Hope Tech 3 V4 Purple Right Rear w Braided Hose Brake w Vented redor New
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.